Call for inputs on upcoming country visit to Mozambique 3-10 December 2018
The Independent Expert on sexual orientation and gender identity is collecting information in preparation of his visit to Mozambique scheduled to take place from 3 to 10 December 2018.
In accordance with the established practice of mandate-holders, the Independent Expert welcomes all relevant submissions that LGBT organizations and other stakeholders may wish to transmit for his consideration in preparation of this visit, such as:
- Recent analytical reports or surveys on LGBT people in Mozambique
- Information on the policy, programmes and legal framework with respect to protection against violence and discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity
- Priority issues/concerns and situations that warrant the attention of the Independent Expert
- Suggestions on issues to examine and related locations to visit
- Suggestions on Government officials and civil society actors to meet in different regions in relation to suggested locations to visit.
Kindly submit information by 23 November 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate "2018 Visit to Mozambique" in the subject heading of the email submission.
Please read the background note
for more information on the visit to Mozambique.